Our festival volunteer and stewarding services
Our teams provide support and customer service to festival goers whilst working with other onsite agencies to help reduce crime and keep ticket holders safe.
The key areas our volunteer stewards assist with include:
- Working in campsites, arenas, on gates, fire towers, and wristband exchanges.
- Our stewards are the eyes and ears of the event; trained to be proactive and alert to any potential problem.
- Promoting crime awareness and crime prevention to the public.
- Working with onsite teams to ensure medical, fire and security issues are dealt with promptly and safely.
- Helping to prevent overcrowding and on hand to monitor crowd safety.
- Assisting the public to create an environment where they feel safe.
- Directing the public, assisting with ingress and egress to help the process run smoothly and effectively.
- Supporting ticket holders, providing information about the festival including facilities and performances to ensure they have the best possible time at the festival.
We've received fantastic feedback from festival organisers and even the UK Police Force! You can find some of the feedback we've received on our festival feedback page.
Festival volunteer and steward feedback
We pride ourselves on both the service our festival volunteers provide and the enjoyable working environment we create for our festival stewards.
Volunteering as a steward with Hotbox Events provides a valuable insight into working in the events sector, whilst at the same time being an integral part of the running of the festival.
You can find feedback from our volunteers on our festival volunteer feedback page.
If there is anything you would like to ask or you would just like to chat with us about our festival volunteer and stewarding services, the easiest way is to...
Connect with us on Messenger
You can connect with us @hotboxevents on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Watch festival interviews
If you'd like to hear from some of our festival volunteers make sure you check out our festival volunteer interviews!
In our festival interviews you'll get to hear the experiences of festival staff and volunteers who have joined us, talking about how they found their shifts, how they were treated by the Hotbox Events team at the festivals they've worked at, taking on more responsibility year on year and progressing from a festival volunteer to staff role, and even how the experience and confidence gained working at festivals has helped with their career progression away from music festivals!
Photos of festival volunteers and stewards
Another way to take a look at our festival volunteers in action is to check out some of our festival photos!
In our festival photo galleries, you will find thousands of photos covering our festival history over the past twenty years!
We usually send an email newsletter about once a month, if you would like to keep up to date you can subscribe!
If you would like to drop us an email its email@example.com
You can reach our office by phone on the numbers below...
Tel: 01252849600 (UK) select option 2 for Hotbox Events
Tel: +441252849600 (International) select option 2 for Hotbox Events